Forum Discussion

Anandhu
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Image comparison with Map

Hi All,

I have to test a Desktop UI with a Map ( Not google maps). In the application I have some brushes and other regular drawing tools. I recorded a Test with a brush by drawing some random figure and added a Image comparison as the last step. But when I re-run the test the testcomplete is drawing based only on the starting and ending point and the whole image is different. How can i make the re test to follow the exact steps I made? Also I have a option to start a projectile by specifying Starting and ending point. Is there a way to verify its movement also?

Thanks and Regards,

Anandhu

• Hi,

Consider LLPlayer object and check if it can help you with drawing exactly the same shape.

3 Replies

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3

Hi,

Consider LLPlayer object and check if it can help you with drawing exactly the same shape.

Wamboo
    Community Hero

Hello,

Like AlexKaras mentioned.

You can Use LLPlayes and hold button using specific "key number", for example:

LLPlayer.KeyDown(VK_SHIFT, sDelay);

or in my opinion, You can use .Drag() action too.

If You have a problem with starting points You can set specific width and height of Your current window application, after that set coordinates based on the (x,y) of that window.

Set cursor at specific x and y and start drawing.