Forum Discussion

arkk
Occasional Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

How to add Parameters in the test items?

Hi ,

I am trying to add Parameters in the testitems of the project in Test Items of the Project page. Its not allowing me even though I have a varible set in Varibles? How do you add Parameters here? The help says click on ellipsis to get the dialog box. But I cannot find the ellipsis using TC 11.31.2420.7... IS this a bug ? or am I missing anything?

Many Thanks

• The parameters field on the test item corresponds to any parameters that you may have declared for the function/method in the script that you are calling. From your screenshot, your test item is libExcelDriver.  If that script method doesn't have any actual parameters declared, then the parameters field will display "none" as you have experienced.

2 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

The parameters field on the test item corresponds to any parameters that you may have declared for the function/method in the script that you are calling. From your screenshot, your test item is libExcelDriver.  If that script method doesn't have any actual parameters declared, then the parameters field will display "none" as you have experienced.

arkk
      Occasional Contributor

Thanks Robert this helps.