Forum Discussion

GauravSingh
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago

Facing problem in working with Asp .Net Microsoft Tree view control.

I need to do some sort of activites like selecting/ deselecting child nodes, searching the Parent and Sub-children etc.. in Asp .Net Microsoft Tree view control form.

11 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

What does Object Spy show? What methods are available?  Have you tried to record the desired activities to see what happens? If so, what were the results? 

GauravSingh
      Occasional Contributor

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the reply :-)

Right now case is, while selecting any Child node/Subchild node in Tree View Control total form is getting selected. Please check the attached Screenshots for better clarity. 

The displayed value from the Object Spy, i kept in the Run Code Snippet then so many properties are displayed, here i am mentioning few of them like: Child, ChildCount, ChildNodes, Children, ClasName, Clear Attributes, Click, ContenText, DblClick, Find, FindAll, FindAllChildren, FindChild, FindChildByXpath, FindId....

I can record the scenario by selecting one or multiple child node checkbox(es) but it will be static, means everytime it will select the same recorded checkbox, but i need to select different checkboxes every single time.

Thanks and Regards,

Gaurav Singh

tristaanogre
        Esteemed Contributor

The Object Spy screenshot does not show the completed Object Spy.... after you highlight the object, let go with the mouse so it can resolve the object properties.