Forum Discussion

sundarraja
4 years ago
Solved

Environment support details

Hi,

I'm using Testcomplete 14.0 version, i have installed trail version infragistics version 20.1

inside of the grid window click cell functionality is not working.

please help me what is the method use to resolve?

• Hi, maybe it's a non-standard element?

If so, try this:

Command TestComplete to recognize your custom Infragistics controls, open your project’s Object Mapping options and add the control’s class name to the corresponding subgroup of the Infragistics Controls group. The subgroup name corresponds to your custom control’s type. Once the control is mapped, it gets all the properties, methods and actions specific to the Infragistics control of the corresponding type.

If the specified custom control does not fit the control’s type, then it may not properly respond to commands that TestComplete sends, so recording or playing back user actions over the tested control will cause errors.

2 Replies

Wamboo
    Community Hero

Hi, maybe it's a non-standard element?

If so, try this:

Command TestComplete to recognize your custom Infragistics controls, open your project’s Object Mapping options and add the control’s class name to the corresponding subgroup of the Infragistics Controls group. The subgroup name corresponds to your custom control’s type. Once the control is mapped, it gets all the properties, methods and actions specific to the Infragistics control of the corresponding type.

If the specified custom control does not fit the control’s type, then it may not properly respond to commands that TestComplete sends, so recording or playing back user actions over the tested control will cause errors.