Forum Discussion

Ravik
Super Contributor
9 years ago

DDT.CSVDriver is not working

Hi All,

I am using DDT.CSVDrive() for opening csv file. it will be work fine when, I pass file name (path) directly in DDT.CSVDrive() methods. but its given error when I am passing same path using dictionary object.

Dictionary object is return same path but without double quote("") so I have convert same into string and pass it (aqconvert.vartostr). but still its throwen error.

Could you please help. what is happening.

Thanks

2 Replies

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3

Hi,

Any more info? Script langauge? Actual code snippet? Exact text of the error? Anything else that can help others who have no idea about your tested application and what are you trying to do in your code to understand what is going on?

My wild guess is that you are using JScript and trying to use something returned from the disctionary that looks like string, but is not an actual string but some other object that must be converted to the string before it can be used by the CSVDriver object.

Ravik
      Super Contributor

Hi Alex,

it's my mistake, it's working fine.

actully in our framework, we are checking condition and flag for csv, which was we don't know. I have tried sample program too, but in same framework so I thought that DDT.CSVDri​ver() not working.

After debuging we come across the fact and knows the condition.

again sorry (for our mistake)  and thanks for quick responce. :)