Forum Discussion

royd
Regular Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

Can not open "Mapped Objects" and "Aliases" window at the same time!

Help! I can't view the Mapped Object and the Aliases together (TestComplete 11.31). Double clicking toggle the the windows! I don't know what I did to cause this, please help.

• Try switching it to Aliases, then left click on the Aliases bar and drag it down

13 Replies

Marsha_R
    Champion Level 3

Does your window look like this?  You can click on the down arrows next to Mapped Objects to open the windows together.  

royd
    Regular Contributor

Hi Marsha

I did try that, if you look at the screen capture, you will see. It toggles between tow windows! :(

Marsha_R
      Champion Level 3

Unfortunately your screen capture only shows this.  

royd
    Regular Contributor
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/dKtbcA-UGTC7nSv-f_FZWNaVeJ6gXIS15hvkhWOGYgRja8JDYXKdXSl2NtR20nUd3uY1R_VisyotjlVDzN1r6TYGIZBV6XLjug-3qUyHkP0PIANjfp0pWDlbebBhEto2YqZZVDxB0vXjmsjrQ4FE20pm1S7Ec33pkKMkgpRhSQe7Wna-NRMpEUUAhng9ZawkNo_v5SRKkjtXRAw-FB8PebbyNbnlC2LI-eN1SH57kJjBQNcsi2EH-5sWffHZEjHjMFeLF1sP9W9tCae_R7o2o-zEI7391s0iRkkcf1Drw7SleFhgsZSEUxxIM1aA8D8k7wBUnE1D1AwoW3W_LJWDL1YGUeinVLmH2h3MM9n4J1AV1hreyIqH_D---fVjETTfjIlqyTKtHmR8cGSgTbnpOEveGidgWqZLFpxhsnWuYtwPUqQeG2lhTA_8Kuit7DiRHZAiMS2Nyst1NBC8hwagq5JWPGt-_RmzcdquptgW5Ua0E42IDvU8DR-mg4vGWPPOeecHtCz-7_JmjmoFGyIEv7NQsqjFtzRvR4az3Ioo2Hpfw33VKT7Wd7LDP5__wz6sm2xs2uk8idCdl8gcpoA_QT7IKposReJwqPB9Tti5ypaZ3-xY=w1284-h525-no

I tried to embed the link, did not work. Can you please use the link to see if it works?

By the way, how are you embeding the image in your post?

Thanks 

Marsha_R
      Champion Level 3

Click on the Photos button and you can insert the image instead of linking it.

Two things to try for your windows:

If you right click on the Name Mapping tab, do you have a selection that says  Default Docking in Workspace

Try choosing that.

If that doesn't work, try just restarting TestComplete.  

royd
        Regular Contributor

Tried both, did not work. By resting, you mean View > Desktop > Restore Default Docking , right? I tried, no luck! :(