Forum Discussion

scot1967
Frequent Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

Add SmartBear training certs to LinkedIn?

Hello all,

This is really a general SmartBear question.  My certs are with TestComplete so I thought I would post it here.

Do any of you display your certifications on LinkedIn?  LinkedIn Learning has courses for various software and will display courses in your profile that you have completed.  LinkedIn has tests you can take on various topics to display in your profile as well.  I haven't found any tests or training on LinkedIn for SmartBear software to show this sort of training in my profile.  I have listed it as a skill however.  

I think it would be a great way for SmartBear to get their brand out to a community of professionals.

Thoughts?

sonya_m TanyaYatskovska 

• Hi scot1967! Thank you for the question. At this point, we provide a link in the email when you receive certificates from the SmartBear Academy that allows you to add certificates to your LinkedIn profile page, that will look like this:

I will be investigating more possibilities in the upcoming weeks. Will update you in this thread.

4 Replies

sonya_m
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi scot1967! Thank you for the question. At this point, we provide a link in the email when you receive certificates from the SmartBear Academy that allows you to add certificates to your LinkedIn profile page, that will look like this:

I will be investigating more possibilities in the upcoming weeks. Will update you in this thread.