Forum Discussion

mryan
Occasional Visitor
4 years ago
Solved

Unable to find a visible point to preform an action

I have a mobile IOS app. I cannot get it to select a button on a pop up menu. 

It can find it fine using 'VisibleOnScreen [Get]' check and also on OCR checkpoint. But OCR action I get 'cannot perform an action at point which is out of the controls bounds' or 'Unable to find a visible point to preform an action'.

I have tried using keyword tests and scripted. In some cases it will actually click it but then the test will still fail even though it has gone to the next page as it thinks it hasn't found it. It is getting very frustrating as many of the menus on the app are set up the same so I will get this problem a lot. 

Any idea on what solution I can use here. I tried images but its just too unreliable. 

• Hi mryan ! To find the cause of this behavior or Support Team will need to take a closer look at this issue.

Please raise a support ticket and provide them with steps to reproduce this.

When you get a solution from them, please post it here tooπŸ™‚

2 Replies

sonya_m
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi mryan ! To find the cause of this behavior or Support Team will need to take a closer look at this issue.

Please raise a support ticket and provide them with steps to reproduce this.

When you get a solution from them, please post it here tooπŸ™‚