While doing a checkpoint verification, testcomplete hangs after clicking finish button on checkpoint wizard.
Go to Solution.
Thank you Wamboo!
Hi @HarithaSaji , I wasn’t able to locate your support ticket. Did the issue go away?
If it didn’t, please first make sure that you are using the latest version which is TestComplete 14.30.
If updating doesn’t help, please gather the debug information and send it to our support team.
The steps to collect the debug info:
1. When the problem occurs, run the Report Generator tool located in <TestComplete>\Bin\ReportGenerator.exe.
2. Select the "Launch/attach to TestComplete" option.
3. Click the "Generate memory dump" button in the Report Generator tool three times with a 5-second delay between the clicks.
4. Click the "Generate..." button and specify the destination folder. The tool will create a ZIP archive with the report files inside.
5. Send the generated report to SmartBear Support Team.
Feel free to share the results of your investigation with us!
View solution in original post
It would be better if you took a screen, recorded an action video and contacted SmartBear support directly.