Forum Discussion

jsrockx
Occasional Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

Swipe up is not working but swipe down is working in iOS Application

Hi All, 
I am working on iOS application , i do use on screen function wPropertyY to set the screen on y axis, but on another screen this function is not available, so i used the Swipe (start x, start y, end x, end y ) function. This is the Function that is not doing anything but it is passing on the Testlog. to see the values please see this function. by the logic it should scroll down the screen.
 Mobile Screen

This function works successfully but for the swipe down the screen. Please see the values in the image

Note: if it is working and swiping the screen for swiping up it should also work 

jsrockx
    8 years ago

The solution was the area was away from for the window we want to swipe, that's why swipe method was not working to scroll up the screen.

5 Replies

YuriPeshekhonov
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi,

We would like to investigate this behavior. Please create a support case and send us your non-instrumented .ipa file. We will try to reproduce the issue on our side. Thanks! 

jsrockx
      Occasional Contributor

The solution was the area was away from for the window we want to swipe, that's why swipe method was not working to scroll up the screen.

AlexKaras
        Champion Level 3

Hi,

Thank you for the update on the case.