Forum Discussion

vandhana
New Contributor
8 years ago

How to test PDF files in Android with Testcomplete?

Hi Support,

There is a scenario that I am facing while testing my mobile application which requires identification of a pdf application that opens on the click of a certain link. But I am unable to recognise the objects on pdf . I have tried checking if a pdf process id running in testcomplete but the process is not listed . Please suggest an alternate solution to my issue.

5 Replies

• vandhana  i guess its is setting problem.please goes to object browser panel,Click Process Filter icon,Verify All process Checkbox is Checked,because testcomplete list process based on filter process selection

And Launch PDF process manually ,go to object browser ,refresh all.we see all process running  in our system

vandhana
      New Contributor

karthick7 wrote:

vandhana  i guess its is setting problem.please goes to object browser panel,Click Process Filter icon,Verify All process Checkbox is Checked,because testcomplete list process based on filter process selection

And Launch PDF process manually ,go to object browser ,refresh all.we see all process running  in our system

Hi karthick,

I verified the All process Checkbox. Its already checked. The scenario is i am working on instrumented android application and when i click a link from the instrumented application it opens a default mobile application which opens pdf. I am not able to verify the pdf.