Forum Discussion

fouziyaHanif
Occasional Contributor
8 years ago

How can i install the application package, when i got failed in Test Complete.The Step1 Failed.

Hi, 

when i Start to test the application link with the APK fIle, And i Run the app (Run the Test) . 

Please find the Attachment that i have attached for the first Step Itself It got failed. As I'm Beginner to Test complete tool . Don't know the Reason for the Issues. How to install the Android Application Where I have to Install. Why it got failed. 

Thanks In Advance

9 Replies

fouziyaHanif
      Occasional Contributor

instead of sending links for clarification. it is very much useful when you send the videos regarding the query,  which was raised by users(smart Beam users) then they can easily understand the real-time working.

Send videos Instead of Links. for Refernce

tristaanogre
        Esteemed Contributor

If no videos exist, no videos can be sent.  So, reference links are sent in order to at least give you documentation that you can use to figure out the problem.

As baxatob mentioned, you have overlapping windows meaning that you are trying to click on something that is being masked by something else.  Usually means that, for some reason, the test case is not taking into consideration other windows, forms, objects, etc., that are coming up during the run of the application.  Resolve that, and no more error.

fouziyaHanif
    Occasional Contributor

Hi, 1) Opened the Test complete Tool 

2)New Project- Then location of the file.

3)ANDROID application 

4)SOME Settings as per the Recording. 

5)Then i install the Android application package. ("Test Complete Android Agent ') 

6)Then the device Connected with the Test Complete.

7)Captured some Screenshot as shown in the Attachment.

8)Then the Captured Screenshot Again i want to run My android application it is not Running. 

The Steps that i have made it should be Run . When i Run the Tested App It is not at all Running.

Please find the attachment that i have attached. 

shankar_r
      Community Hero

Unfortunately, I don't have mobile license in my system as well no setup for Mobile device. You may try following things.

1) Try to run only the app launch step.

2) Manually launch the app and run few navigation steps.

With the above 2 points you may identify what and where the issue is happening.

fouziyaHanif
        Occasional Contributor

Hi,

please find the above screenshot that i have attached. My Query is about the 1) Installation package. 

2)The Screenshot defines first step of "TEST COMPLETE" Installation package.  

3)The screenshot itself defines It got failed Due to some Reason. Explain the Reason why the it got failed. How can i Resolve that. 

4)Second Screenshot defines the when i test the app by Mobile Screen. got some Results. About the Tested app. 

5)Third Screenshot defines after the all the screenshots are Captured again i try to  run the test it doesn't Run the UI test. 

What is the Reason for the Failure of "KEYWORD TEST LOG GOT FAILED"