Forum Discussion

gdave
Regular Contributor
5 years ago

BrowserStack

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone so far has used BrowserStack along with TestComplete ? If yes, how was the experience and is there any integration needed ? Thanks

6 Replies

BenoitB
    Community Hero

I use them.

Support is reactive and motivated.

Used Apps live (this was the key point) and doing only non regression visual testing (made a full fmwk to manage Browserstack).

Their interface is easier and cleaner than others (i tried SauceLabs, Browsertacsk, Bitbar and others).

And as European customer, they have EU servers and this is important (speed, legal issues, ..).

The integration need depends of which kind of test you want.

CBT (integrated into TestComplete) doesn't allow Apps live testing but its good for websites testing.

gdave
      Regular Contributor

BenoitB wrote:

I use them.

Support is reactive and motivated.

Used Apps live (this was the key point) and doing only non regression visual testing (made a full fmwk to manage Browserstack).

Their interface is easier and cleaner than others (i tried SauceLabs, Browsertacsk, Bitbar and others).

And as European customer, they have EU servers and this is important (speed, legal issues, ..).

The integration need depends of which kind of test you want.

CBT (integrated into TestComplete) doesn't allow Apps live testing but its good for websites testing.

We are primarily after different device testing, is that something you do.

BenoitB
        Community Hero

ifferent device testing is the core of theses devices on cloud platform.

But do you test websites or apps ?