Forum Discussion

Swadhin
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

while building application using java 7 and gradle 2.3 peer not authenticated issue is coming

while building application using java 7 and gradle 2.3 peer not authenticated issue is coming

• Hi,

These forums are dedicated to TestComplete - test automation tool. The tool can drive Java applications but has nothing in common with the Java build process. So, unless someone has own private experience with building Java application via Gradle, the chances are close to zero that you will get any piece of advice here.

3 Replies

Swadhin
      New Contributor

No, I won't find any option there, so I selected  TestComplete, realy I am getting this issue while building applicaiton using java 1.7.0_45 and gradle 2.3. This issue is not coming in java 1.8 but our our platform is java7 specific, we cannot upgrade to java1.8.

Thanks

Swadhin

AlexKaras
        Champion Level 3

Hi,

These forums are dedicated to TestComplete - test automation tool. The tool can drive Java applications but has nothing in common with the Java build process. So, unless someone has own private experience with building Java application via Gradle, the chances are close to zero that you will get any piece of advice here.