Forum Discussion

nagel
Occasional Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

test complete 11.31.2420.7 cannot open log files after test execution testcomplete is not responding

Anyone having a problem with Test Complete 11.31.2420.7 will not open log files and after test execution Test Complete is not responding. I have to kill Test Complete.

nagel
    8 years ago

I finally got the log files to open via the Project Explorer panel. And after one log file was opened from the Project Explorer panel then I could open others via the Tools\Current Project\Logs tab. I'm not sure what the problem was but after one log file was opened via the Project Explorer panel, I had no other problems opening any of the log files. So I did not open a support request. I hope this helps any one else that updates to 11.31.2420.7.

2 Replies

mgroen2
    Super Contributor

nagel I have same version of TC running and no problems with opening log files.

I suggest you create a support case for this issue.

Mathijs

nagel
      Occasional Contributor

I finally got the log files to open via the Project Explorer panel. And after one log file was opened from the Project Explorer panel then I could open others via the Tools\Current Project\Logs tab. I'm not sure what the problem was but after one log file was opened via the Project Explorer panel, I had no other problems opening any of the log files. So I did not open a support request. I hope this helps any one else that updates to 11.31.2420.7.