Forum Discussion

dagb60bear
Occasional Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Zephyr for Jira not seeing Test complete results in Jira

Has anyone configured Zephyr for Jira and not seen their Test Complete data not show up in Jira.  Test Connection and the data tables from Jira are seen.  No issue exist with the network connectivity

• I see that you received an answer from the Support Team. Let me copy it here, too:

>>

The behavior we see here in your pictures is expected. When a test passes on a failed Zephyr item, it will change that value from "Fail" to "Pass". From the picture as well, we still see an picture artifact that is given the name of the time when the Zephyr test failed. Also, in the execution page, you can see the history for how this Zephyr execution got updated. 

<<

3 Replies

sonya_m
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi dagb60bear ! I see you opened a support ticket (00447808). Please keep working with the Support team there. The Community will be thankful if you post the final solution here๐Ÿ™‚

sonya_m
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

I see that you received an answer from the Support Team. Let me copy it here, too:

>>

The behavior we see here in your pictures is expected. When a test passes on a failed Zephyr item, it will change that value from "Fail" to "Pass". From the picture as well, we still see an picture artifact that is given the name of the time when the Zephyr test failed. Also, in the execution page, you can see the history for how this Zephyr execution got updated. 

<<

akesani

I was having same issue when I run my project suite, I see test results passed with warnings. But these were not populated into Zephyr Test Execution cycle. I didn't understand the solution given above. 

But my issue got resolved when I modified 'ZFJ' settings in project's .mds file to match all test Execution statuses and test Step Execution statuses

<setting name="ZFJ_Cycle" type="5" value="Test1" />
        <setting name="ZFJ_ExecutionStatus_Passed" type="5" value="PASS" />
        <setting name="ZFJ_ExecutionStepStatus_Failed" type="5" value="FAIL" />