Forum Discussion

techgirlbb
Contributor
7 years ago

Windows application-During the Runtime it is looking for window to be activated how can i do that?

I am working on windows application - Login page . During the run time values I am passing  values from excel, since there is no keyboard  actions  Login button is still showing as disable instead of enable. 

I have inserted some steps by clicking  in between the scripts to activate the window  to enable the button. But  did not help.

Let me know If I missing any from my end before going to developers.

2 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

In addition to baxatob's questions, it might be interesting to see the code that you're using to do the entry into the login fields.  Generally the "Keys" command should work for entering data.  If necessary, you can even add a "[Tab]" character or command to the end of the Keys parameter to simulate "leaving" the field... a typical thing to have an "OnExit" event fire before activating buttons on a login form.  But it would be nice to see what you have first before we start making a lot of suggestions.

baxatob
    Community Hero

Can you activate this button manually? If yes, what actions are required to do so?