cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Interface Look & Feel Windows 10

SOLVED
New Contributor

User Interface Look & Feel Windows 10

When I click through the various options under Look & Feel (e.g. Standard, Enhanced, Flat, etc.), nothing changes. Is there some other setting somewhere else that enables these options to be applied?  What I would really like to know is if one appearance can be set when the project is pointing to one location (in the upper left corner of the IDE) and another appearance can be set when the project is pointing to another location. Specifically, since I don't want to ever do any edits when accessing my master copy I would like TestComplete to look different when pointing to Master than when I'm pointing to my local copy where editing is performed. Does that make sense?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Hero

Re: User Interface Look & Feel Windows 10

There is no setting that will alter the way TestComplete looks based upon location of the project.

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Vegas Thrill Rider
Extensions available

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Hero

There is no setting that will alter the way TestComplete looks based upon location of the project.

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Vegas Thrill Rider
Extensions available

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Ok. Thanks for letting me know.