Forum Discussion

gc_com
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Unable to get the exported logs in Jenkins

Hi,

The Test Complete plug-in for Jenkins export three logs by default and the MHT format is configurable. I can see all of them for a few seconds in the corresponding folder on the Jenkins agent, but they are deleted somehow after a few seconds (I can copy them and they can be opened).

I tried saving them as artefacts but I have the following message in the Jenkins log:

ERROR: No artifacts found that match the file pattern "*.htmlx, *.mht". Configuration error?

Can the log files be moved somewhere by the plug-in? Where? 

Two notes:

1- I don't delete the workspace before the build starts or after.

2- I use the latest version of TestExecute on the computer that runs the Jenkins agent.

• Ok, I found the logs! In the Jenkins history list, click on the build to see the build results. There is an option called "TestComplete Test Results" that contains all the logs. 

6 Replies

gc_com
    Occasional Contributor

Ok, I found the logs! In the Jenkins history list, click on the build to see the build results. There is an option called "TestComplete Test Results" that contains all the logs. 

nisgupta
      Valued Contributor

How we can export the MHT log to wiki automatically ?

gc_com
        Occasional Contributor

Not sure what you mean by "exporting to wiki". You mean to HTML format?

I'll attempt two solutions:

- In Jenkins, you must install the TestComplete plugin, and check the "Generate MHT log file" option.

- You can export a log using the options in TestExecute, but I never tried it.