Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit Combobox items' identification property

SOLVED
tristaanogre
Community Hero

Re: Unable to edit Combobox items' identification property

There's an option for mapping where you can use navigate on screen and then use CTRL-A to capture.  Try that.

Robert Martin
[Hall of Fame]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Vegas Thrill Rider
Extensions available
handanu
Contributor

It is Object Spy-->Point and Fix button Shift+Ctrl+A. I tried that. In that screen with rightclick I could remap object (with map object option) but when I run the test it fails. "Invalid number of parameters".

I couldn't remap again cause the warning the object is already map.

So I'm stuck.

I don't know is it important but there was 3 items in the menu now there is only 1 item.

tristaanogre
Community Hero

"Invalid number of parameters" is not an error with the mapping but with something else in your automation.  Since it's said it's already mapped, you don't need to remap it... you need to figure out the other error.

Robert Martin
[Hall of Fame]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Vegas Thrill Rider
Extensions available
handanu
Contributor

Thank you for your reply. I could't fix it but I get rid of the problem. I used shortcut keys on the keyboard instead of using right-click menu item. I was lucky this time because I used that object only in two tests.

View solution in original post

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors