Forum Discussion

obaid_shirwani
Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Unable to access (Verify/Execute) a VM for parallel testing

Hi,   I am facing a situation where am not able to decide, where the problem lies. Consider the following situation:   1. Happy Case: I am able to access a VM machine and execute test cases on it...
    AlexKaras
    5 years ago

Hi,

> Is there a way, TestComplete may develop a feature to solve such hurdles?

I am not employed by SmartBear and cannot speak for them. If you like you may ask Support directly via the https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=TestComplete form.

My personal opinion is that this is nearly to impossible. Just because this is the built-in OS security/legal feature.

Depending on the level of permissions that you have for your test machines, you may consider, for example, to keep machines in not-locked state (if this is possible).

Another possible approach (which requires local administrative permissions for the test machines) is to create a scheduled task that triggers on OS start. The task should delete registry entries that trigger display of the Legal Notice window. (I don't have relevant registry path at hand as we speak but you may either Google it or let me know and I will post it here.)