cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The application closes automatically after test is completed by Testcomplete

Occasional Contributor

Re: The application closes automatically after test is completed by Testcomplete

The code was recorded. While recording it worked fine but on playback, the last step of switching from Windows B to A didn't work as expected.

Occasional Contributor

Re: The application closes automatically after test is completed by Testcomplete

On recording the script again and playing, the test is working fine. Only difference in code that I saw both the times is that for first time script used "Exit_Btn.ClickButton()" where as second time script used "Exit_Btn.DblClick(100, 18)"

Community Manager

Hi @pankajjain2050,

Was the issue resolved? Please let us know if the problem still persists.

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓
Occasional Contributor

The issue isn't resolved. Still I am facing that issue though intermittently. This is breaking the continuity of test flow.

Community Manager

Hi @pankajjain2050,

Sorry to hear this. Could you please contact our Support Team to try to resolve the issue? You can reach out to them here:

http://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=TestComplete

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓
Occasional Contributor

Sure, Thanks

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Watch the New Interview
APITestingMistake#2