Forum Discussion

m_essaid
Valued Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

TestExecute overlay at startup

Hi,

Sometimes the tests of one machine that I have fail.

I noticed that at theses moments I have the TE overlay (see attached picture please).

Is there something to do to avoid this ? Any thing to set up ?

Thank you,

Mehdi

• There's nothing setting wise in TestComplete or TestExecute to set up on that.  That's a popup that's generated by the OS.  A variety of applications that place an icon in the SysTray do the same thing.

I believe if you go, in windows 10 and windows 2016, to Settings -> System -> Notifications, you can turn off notifications for applications... I believe it's the first option there.  Try turning that off and see if that corrects your problem.

3 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

There's nothing setting wise in TestComplete or TestExecute to set up on that.  That's a popup that's generated by the OS.  A variety of applications that place an icon in the SysTray do the same thing.

I believe if you go, in windows 10 and windows 2016, to Settings -> System -> Notifications, you can turn off notifications for applications... I believe it's the first option there.  Try turning that off and see if that corrects your problem.

m_essaid
      Valued Contributor

Hi Robert,

I set up my machines as you suggested... Thank you, I will let theses machines run for a few days before marking this as a clue.

m_essaid
        Valued Contributor

It seems to have corrected the issue thank you !