Forum Discussion

fernandofoxe
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

TestExecute Installation Package

Hi,

I have downloaded the TestComplete trial but i did not receive any link to install the TestExecute. In this link, there is not the option to download only Test Execution: https://smartbear.com/product/testcomplete/testexecute-free-trial/. Can anyone help me giving me correct link to donwload the Test Execute?

Thank you.

• Note: TestExecute is useless without TestComplete.  TestComplete is the development tool, TestExecute is a standalone commandline/systray tool to execute tests developed in TestComplete.  You need to sign up for the free trial of TestExecute separate from the TestComplete free trial so the link you posted needs to be filled out and followed to get your trial started.

3 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

Note: TestExecute is useless without TestComplete.  TestComplete is the development tool, TestExecute is a standalone commandline/systray tool to execute tests developed in TestComplete.  You need to sign up for the free trial of TestExecute separate from the TestComplete free trial so the link you posted needs to be filled out and followed to get your trial started.

• I already installed the Test Complete but I didn't find any link to download separatelly the TestExecute package

tristaanogre
      Esteemed Contributor

Right... because, as I said, you need to fill out the information on the TestExecute free trial page to get a download link for TestExecute.