Forum Discussion

rancan
Occasional Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

TestComplete License - The License Manager that was used last time is not available

Hi, 

The License manager PC & the user PC for test complete used to be on the same location/network. Then, we moved to the new office, but the License manager PC is still located at the old office. The user PC is connected to the same server as the license manager PC. 

I tried to run the user PC on the new office that used to run TestComplete, but it displays a message "The License Manager PC that was used last time is not available, and no other accessible License Manager PC was found in your network. When I checked the localhost:1947 Sentinel Keys available on the License Manager PC, there is no other PC available beside local. 

Does that mean I cannot access TestComplete because I am not on the same location as the license manager PC? 

Thank you. 

• Hi,

Try this it might solve your problem.

On the system you are trying to launch TC go to "localhost:1947". There is a configuration tab on the left click that go to "access to remove license managers". Add the IP of the server where you have your TC license in the remote license search parameters. Click submit and wait for 5 minutes it sometimes takes a bit of time.

Hope this helps ^.^

3 Replies

• Hi,

Try this it might solve your problem.

On the system you are trying to launch TC go to "localhost:1947". There is a configuration tab on the left click that go to "access to remove license managers". Add the IP of the server where you have your TC license in the remote license search parameters. Click submit and wait for 5 minutes it sometimes takes a bit of time.

Hope this helps ^.^