Forum Discussion

nimishbhuta
Frequent Contributor
7 years ago

Test Reports in TestComplete

Hello All, 

I was looking for a good dashboard reports which shows how many test are passed and failed. I am adding all my test in projects and executing it. 

Each test is single script unit for ex: TCO1-Test1 then next item will be TC02-Test2 etc. When I execute the project it runs all the test and shows in the testcomplete logs with each steps. But I want to have a dashboard report in html (more like summary report) to show the test passed and failed. 

Is there summary report in testcomplete? if not, is there anyone who created this type of reports?

Also one more thing, if we have the summary report who can I send that file in mail. 

Regards,

Nimish

11 Replies

baxatob
    Community Hero

Hi,

If you will click on the top level node of your report, you will get required information:

nimishbhuta
    Frequent Contributor

Thanks,I am able to view the reports. Is it possible to send the same report in email.

Regards,

Nimish 

ryan_perneel
      Contributor

if you right click the top node, there is a send via email option

nimishbhuta
        Frequent Contributor

Hello, 

Thanks,unfortunately there is no email client installed, so I can't send the mail. Is there any other option for sending mail?

Also, how can I can trigger the mail through script as I will be scheduling it at night.

Regards,

Nimish