Forum Discussion

alexosoares
New Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Starting a new project. What's the diff Between Generic Windows App, Functional testing of web pages

Hello everyone!

I want to know the difference at the time of starting a new project. Between Generic Windows App, Functional testing of web pages and Web service testing?

Since I can add any of these application types by selecting any one.

T.Y!

• The answer: Nothing.... the wizard that goes along with creating a new project simply takes some of the manual stuff out of your hands..  It sets up certain "default" project objects... for example, if you select "Web Services", it adds the WebServices project item to the project on creation.  However, any of these items can be added to any project after the project is created so long as you have the licensing to do so.

2 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

The answer: Nothing.... the wizard that goes along with creating a new project simply takes some of the manual stuff out of your hands..  It sets up certain "default" project objects... for example, if you select "Web Services", it adds the WebServices project item to the project on creation.  However, any of these items can be added to any project after the project is created so long as you have the licensing to do so.

alexosoares
      New Contributor

That's what I thought, thank's so much for answer! :smileywink: