Forum Discussion

TCqauser
Occasional Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Server execution failed (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80080005 (CO_E_SERVER_EXEC_FAILURE))

Hello,

After upgrade from TestComplete 14.20 to 14.50, I get this error message when I trigger the tests via TFS.

Failed to get a list of tests from the C:\BuildAgent2018\_work\4\s\WHSCheckProject\WHSCheckProject.pjs file due to the following error: Unable to connect to the product. Server execution failed (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80080005 (CO_E_SERVER_EXEC_FAILURE))

This issue happened after TC upgrade to 14.50, so is there anything I have to do to make it work? Any ideas?

I reinstalled TC 14.50, without any success. I can open TC and run test locally on the machine, but from remote server TFS, its not possible anymore.

Please see attach file also.

BR,

• Problem is solved now.

I had to login into the remote server with the TFS user, open TestComplete, and go through the licenses, before the application could be launched.

After that I am able to connect and run the tests.

2 Replies

TCqauser
      Occasional Contributor

Problem is solved now.

I had to login into the remote server with the TFS user, open TestComplete, and go through the licenses, before the application could be launched.

After that I am able to connect and run the tests.