Forum Discussion

tc_2018
Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

Script pauses when aqPerformance.Check() failed

I want to check the performance of my function and expect it takes no more than 5 seconds.

The script passes if I put 5 seconds check. However, if I put 4 seconds as shown below, then my script paused automatically at the call_exit_function(). I have to manually click on play for it continues to run. I already disabled "stop on error" option.

Can anyone help me? I want my script keeps running and post the error after it finishes.

aqPerformance.Start()

call_start_function()

aqPerformance.Check(4000)

call_exit_function()

• A failure in the performance check logs an error to the test log.  Any thing that then triggers upon logging an error will occur at that point.

What it sounds like is that you have the "Pause test execution on posting an error" flag checked under Tools | Options | Engines | General.  Turn off that flag and see if the test continues.

1 Reply

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

A failure in the performance check logs an error to the test log.  Any thing that then triggers upon logging an error will occur at that point.

What it sounds like is that you have the "Pause test execution on posting an error" flag checked under Tools | Options | Engines | General.  Turn off that flag and see if the test continues.