Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Issues

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Printing Issues

I have two issues regarding printing test logs

1. On one PC I get the Print dialog and I am able to print test logs. On another PC with the same TestComplete project the tests run identically, but I do not get the print dialog - it is greyed out. On that PC printers are installed and I can print from Microsoft Office.

2. The other thing is that I have a project with about 200 tests, and it's all really cool, but ideally I'd love to be able to use the Print functionality to print out a complete list of all of the Test Log details, down to individual test level. It may be possible but I can't seem to find how to do that. As I have organised my tests into groups, all I can seem to do is

a. Print out the summary page

b. Print out the summary for each of the groups one at a time , without the detail.

Ideally, a list of all tests, grouped by their groups with all of the test detail would be great for printing out and attaching to the back of a Test Specification.

Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hi John,

Please see our reply in the following AutomatedQA Forums thread:

http://www.automatedqa.com/forums/forum/post.aspx?mode=singleThread&thread=528c6096-6d44-4b3f-b732-9...

Best regards,
Alexey

Learn SmartBear products in a fun and easy way and prove your knowledge!
>>Participate in the TechCorner Challenge today
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Join TechCorner Challenge!
Want a fun and easy way to learn TestComplete? Try solving weekly TechCorner challenges and get into the Leaderboard!

Challenge Status

Get properties of a web page element

See replies!

Compare images using the Region Checkpoint

See replies!

Compare HTML table with Excel file and correct data in Excel file

Participate!

How to execute remote test and obtain results via Test Runner REST API

Participate!
Top Kudoed Authors