Forum Discussion

aabreu
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

.NET Core Support

Does TestComplete support .NET Core 3.1?

aabreu
    4 years ago

Thanks for the responses. I had submitted the same question to Support this morning and just heard back. Looks like there is currently no support for .NET Core:

Hello Alan,

Thank you for submitting this case!

Currently, there is no support for .NET Core. Unfortunately, there is also currently no plans to implement support for .NET Core soon. There has been some talk about implementing .NET Core, but we haven't officially made a decision as of this moment.

5 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

aabreu wrote:

Does TestComplete support .NET Core 3.1?

Define "support"? Components?  Applications written in? Using as a CLR Bridge?

aabreu
      New Contributor

Thanks for the responses. I had submitted the same question to Support this morning and just heard back. Looks like there is currently no support for .NET Core:

Hello Alan,

Thank you for submitting this case!

Currently, there is no support for .NET Core. Unfortunately, there is also currently no plans to implement support for .NET Core soon. There has been some talk about implementing .NET Core, but we haven't officially made a decision as of this moment.

AlexKaras
        Champion Level 3

Hi Alan,

Thank you for the update!

Did I get it right as per your question and reply from Support that TestComplete cannot get to the internals of the desktop application created using .Net Core (via its Object Browser) ?