Forum Discussion

nathanginoza
Contributor
3 years ago

Log no longer appears after running scripts

Hi All

I am not longer see the report in IE after running scripts with TE. Seem to happen after upgrading to 14.9X.

I check settings to display log after run but it is checked.

I miss the report save me having to open Test Complete to view the logs.

Anyone know how to get the logs to display again?

Thanks

Nate

10 Replies

• I think it has something to do with the update because with me it sometimes just freezes after stopping the test so no logs will be shown and sometimes I need to force close the program because it just does not want to stop or close or whatever and I don't have no logs etiher... I am glad I am not the only one with this problem and I hope they fix it asap because it is quite annoying.

nathanginoza
      Contributor

I opened a ticket for this. 14.81 is working with the same scripts execution, all of our 14.90 machines does not display the log after the run. 

We run scripts on multiple VMs make it time consuming steps to open TC, TE or check emails or click on the log in the results folder to check the completed logs.

nathanginoza
        Contributor

I know that before upgrading to 14.90 logs displayed as expected in TE.  We did not make changes in all of our numerous project suites / project configuration and settings.

All of our 31 VMs  that have been updated to 14.90 does not display the logs. This ones with 14.70 displays as expected. and rolling back all 31 to 14.70 would be very time consuming.

This was it is requiring additional manual resources which we don’t have to monitor script result completion.