Ask a Question

Keep getting the popup to exclude mobile and desktop license after installing 12.4

SOLVED
llcotton
Occasional Contributor

Keep getting the popup to exclude mobile and desktop license after installing 12.4

I have just install testcomplete 12.4 on a closed VDI system.  The first time I ran the installation, I did not run a administrator and I had a copy file error.  After reinstalling with run as administrator, every time I start testcompletet I get a popup to exclude the mobile and desktop license.  I did not see the option to uncheck these options when I did the install.   What do I need to do to not get the exclude license popups?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tristaanogre
Community Hero

Re: Keep getting the popup to exclude mobile and desktop license after installing 12.4

Under File | Install Extensions, if you deselect the options for Desktop and Mobile, that prompt will no longer come up on that machines.

Robert Martin
[Hall of Fame]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Vegas Thrill Rider
Extensions available

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
shankar_r
Community Hero

Re: Keep getting the popup to exclude mobile and desktop license after installing 12.4

It used to come only once when you open for the first time after installation.

I also using TestComplete 12.4 only, I'm not getting that popups.

Thanks
Shankar R

LinkedIn | CG-VAK Software | Bitbucket | shankarr.75@gmail.com

“You must expect great things from you, before you can do them”

Extension Available

tristaanogre
Community Hero

Under File | Install Extensions, if you deselect the options for Desktop and Mobile, that prompt will no longer come up on that machines.

Robert Martin
[Hall of Fame]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Vegas Thrill Rider
Extensions available

View solution in original post

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: