Forum Discussion

Condwiramurs
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Jenkins-slavce services Log On "this account"

Hi,

I have a problem with Jenkins and TestExecute 14.

I have virtual machine with jenkins-slave  and services Log On as domain users (jenkins-slave services -> Properties -> Log On tab -> I've checked "This account:" tester@domain.com)

I must have this configuration.

But when I run job with tests I have an issue:

[TestComplete] The test execution started (Impuls_trunk/Impuls_trunk/Personel|RejestracjaOsoby).
[TestComplete] Found TestComplete/TestExecute installations:
	Type: TC, Version: 14.20.2175.7, Path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestComplete 14\x64\bin\TestComplete.exe"
	Type: TE, Version: 14.20.2175.11, Path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestExecute 14\x64\bin\TestExecute.exe"
[TestComplete] Selected TestComplete/TestExecute installation:
	Type: TE, Version: 14.20.2175.11, Path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestExecute 14\x64\bin\TestExecute.exe"
[TestComplete] [WARNING] The node is connected via Java Web Start (JNLP). In this mode, the "Run interactive user session" property of the TestComplete Test step is ignored. TestComplete (or TestExecute) will work in the current user session.
[TestComplete] Launching the test runner.
$ "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\TestExecute 14\x64\bin\TestExecute.exe" C:\jenkins-slave-testexe1\workspace\TestExe1\Impuls_trunk\Impuls_trunk.pjs /run /SilentMode /ForceConversion /ns /exit /ExportLog:c:\jenkins-slave-testexe1\workspace\TestExe1\5907321.tclogx /ExportLog:c:\jenkins-slave-testexe1\workspace\TestExe1\5907321.htmlx /ErrorLog:c:\jenkins-slave-testexe1\workspace\TestExe1\5907321.txt /project:Impuls_trunk /test:Personel|RejestracjaOsoby /DoNotShowLog
[TestComplete] [ERROR] An exception occurred:
java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=740, The requested operation requires elevation.
[TestComplete] Marking the build as FAILED.
[TestComplete] [WARNING] Unable to publish test results (xml data is empty).
[TestComplete] The test execution finished (Impuls_trunk/Impuls_trunk/Personel|RejestracjaOsoby).
Build step 'TestComplete Test' changed build result to FAILURE

Can anyone know how  to solve this issue?

• Hi Condwiramurs,

In this case, it makes sense to submit a support ticket so that the team could investigate the behavior deeply. Could you please contact them here?

3 Replies