Forum Discussion

tristaanogre
Esteemed Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

I'm back - and a question

Sorry to leave a bunch of threads and conversations hanging last week.  I had some unexpected family business to attend to that kept me away for a few days.

In the meantime, I'm looking into upgrading my systems here from 12.50 to 12.60.  There was a bit of a change from 12.4x to 12.50 concerning NameMapping and such and I want to make sure there's nothing in the way of file conversions that I need to worry about with 12.60 before I do so (again... been out for a bit so haven't had the opportunity to test that part out).

TIA!

• We just upgraded ours and so far I haven't seen any changes like that. Things have been running very smoothly. 

2 Replies

cunderw
    Community Hero

We just upgraded ours and so far I haven't seen any changes like that. Things have been running very smoothly. 

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3

Hi Robert,

Same here - I did not met any conversion problem so far.

What I have met are Windows updates - they seem to silently turn on background execution of Edge (and, maybe, something else) that caused problems in TestComplete 12.60 when Object Browser analyses running processes.

I did not have any problem with TC 12.60 Beta, so my opinion that this is due to Windows updates but not due to TC itself.