Forum Discussion

IRISQATeam
Contributor
11 years ago

Getting an error while try to open project in Testcomplete 9.3

Hi There,

I am getting access voilation and store error while trying to open project in Testcomplete 9.3. See attached files. Any help.

Hard disk still has 248GB free space.

Thanks.

3 Replies

Ryan_Moran
    Valued Contributor
    Try running as administrator. Right click > Run as Administrator.

Seems like it does not have access to your local drive so if running as Administrator does not work try logging into windows with the local administrator on your system.

If you don't know what the local administrator username or password is you can create one by running "control userpasswords2" from the run window. Hope that helps!
  • Thanks for your reply Ryan, I tried but unfortunately it did not work as still getting errors. My project size is 184 MB but I do not think so this is the issue, project can be of any size.
    Ryan_Moran
    Valued Contributor
    Have you tried reinstalling Test Complete yet? The error you have posted "looks" like it is probably unrelated to the project you are trying to open, but you can determine that by seeing if you are able to create a new project. So try to create a new project, if this doesn't work try reinstalling Test Complete. I'd also recommend upgrading to the latest Test Complete 10.10 version as they may have addressed your issue with that build.