Forum Discussion

cunderw
Community Hero
8 years ago
Solved

Enhanced Jenkins support. Plugin not updated?

In the latest release of Test Complete (12.3) it is noted that Enhanced Jenkins support. You can specify screen resolutions for interactive sessions in which the TestComplete Test step will run your TestComplete tests

This is something I have been wanting for a while, but am not seeing the option. The latest version of the plugin seen here: https://plugins.jenkins.io/TestComplete is still from January. Perhaps I am missing something?

• Hi,

Jenkins is moving from jenkins-ci.org to jenkins.io, so the updated TestComplete plugin V1.8 may not be visible right away - we will update this thread to let you know once all SmartBear updates have been reflected correctly.

Thank you,

8 Replies

crls
    New Contributor

I am having the same issue. I've been waiting for the plugin to be updated.

• Hello,

Jenkins Plugin V 1.8 has now been posted and the version history will be updated shortly to reflect this.

Thank you,

MKozinets
      Staff

Hi,

Jenkins is moving from jenkins-ci.org to jenkins.io, so the updated TestComplete plugin V1.8 may not be visible right away - we will update this thread to let you know once all SmartBear updates have been reflected correctly.

Thank you,