Forum Discussion

4m4d3u5
Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

Click and hold

I need to be able to left click and hold the mouse click while an action is taking place. Any suggestions? 

• Hi,

Disclaimer: I understand the 'click' action as (relatively) quick press and release of the mouse button. Thus, it is not quite clear to me what "hold the mouse click" means.

Anyway, I hope that LLPlayer object (LLPlayer.MouseDown() and LLPlayer.MouseUp()) should do what you need.

3 Replies

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3

Hi,

Disclaimer: I understand the 'click' action as (relatively) quick press and release of the mouse button. Thus, it is not quite clear to me what "hold the mouse click" means.

Anyway, I hope that LLPlayer object (LLPlayer.MouseDown() and LLPlayer.MouseUp()) should do what you need.

4m4d3u5
      Contributor

The click action is two processes one the pressing down of the mouse and two releasing of the mouse. I need to press down the mouse and hold the click so that I can verify an action is taking place. Like you said the entire action of clicking and releasing is a quick action and I cannot get what I need from that fast of an action.