Forum Discussion

AlexFusco
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
7 years ago

Be a part of our very first user conference: SmartBear Connect 2017 (Sept 12 - 13)

What is SmartBear Connect? SmartBear Connect is the first SmartBear user conference, taking place in Boston on September 12 & 13, 2017. SmartBear Connect 2017 brings together the world's testing, development, and technology communities to discuss software quality, performance and the API economy. The two-day event will feature best practices, customer success stories, product roadmap sessions, and much more. Day one will consist of live, interactive product training classes and day two will feature unique insights from SmartBear customers and industry experts.

Read more>> https://smartbear.com/connect-2017/

Submit to speak at the conference >>https://smartbear.com/connect-2017/speaker-submission/

6 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

There are a few of us regulars here on the forums that are presenting talks on the second day of the conference.  If you want to come meet us in person and pick our brains, please come on up!  I'll be there as well as cunderw.  I think I recognize several other names as well.  

If you're looking for a great time to get a good understanding of the TestComplete tool, Track 4 for the conference looks to be VERY informative... a full day of just going through the tool, learning how to use it, and wrapping up with best practices.

TanyaYatskovska
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hey,

That will be very awesome to finally meet with you, Robert! I haven't known that Carson is going to the conference. That's so exciting :)

I'll create a group in the Community for everyone who will attend SmartBear Connect - I think you will have a lot of things to talk about.

mikakoistinen
        Contributor

Just wondering if it is time and money well spent to fly from Finland to Boston to this seminar if one has been using tc workstation for a time now?