cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding JAVA to List of Tested Apps with parameters for Java, as well the application

sako
Occasional Contributor

Adding JAVA to List of Tested Apps with parameters for Java, as well the application

I want to add the following to the Tested Applications List:

java -Dsun.java2d.d3d=false -Djava.library.path=softdev7\appdata\local\.wsenable\5m_pus_qa_server\lib\native -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -Ddebug=false -DDBConfigFolder=config -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false -classpath %classpath% com.tsswireless.application.reservation.main.ReservationMain DEV DEV

The parameters in bold Italics are for the Java runtime, and the last two parameters (DEV DEV) for the application itself.

The TestComplete "Java Application Parameters"  dialog screen does not seem to accomodate inputing of two sets of parameters.
1 REPLY 1
TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

RE: Adding JAVA to List of Tested Apps with parameters for Java, as well the application

Hi Sako,

I guess it's better to specify those parameters in script:

TestedApps.<AppName>.Params.JavaParams.ApplicationArguments - parameters to the tested app

TestedApps.<AppName>.Params.JavaParams.CommandLineParameters - parameters to the Java machine

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya
SmartBear Community and Education Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors