Forum Discussion

CBleunven
Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

Accessing TC documentation for previous version

Hi,

I would like to access to the documentation of previous Test Complete version. How is this possible ?

Thank you for help,

Christophe

• Hi,

What version do you need? 

You can try to open Help -> Contents from the main menu, it should give you what you need.

• The web version only displays the documentation for the currently released version.  So, if you're running an older version of TC, then the installed help file is what you should use.  There is, content wise, no difference between what's in the installed help and what's on the web... just the web is more easily searchable and navigable than the help.

4 Replies

baxatob
    Community Hero

Hi,

What version do you need? 

You can try to open Help -> Contents from the main menu, it should give you what you need.

CBleunven
      Contributor

Hi baxatob,

I use the version 9.0.1069.7.

I get it in the windows help form. Regret the web version that was more usefull but it will probably do the job.

Thank you for help,

Christophe

tristaanogre
        Esteemed Contributor

The web version only displays the documentation for the currently released version.  So, if you're running an older version of TC, then the installed help file is what you should use.  There is, content wise, no difference between what's in the installed help and what's on the web... just the web is more easily searchable and navigable than the help.