Forum Discussion

Daniellovesmith
Contributor
7 years ago

unable to playback recorded commands exactly in webtesting

www.bluenile.com

this is sample website used for testing.

1. It is behaving weird when i playback it not showing up exactly what i recorded.

2. But main issue is i want to playback slides (Go to website>> Diamonds>>Round>> increase sliders of Price and Carat).

Regards,

Daniel.

4 Replies

Novari-QA
    Frequent Contributor

I don't understand the question, are you asking if others can perform the simple test case you have supplied?

Marsha_R
    Champion Level 3

First, tests recording and playback doesn't work exactly the same way every time.  You almost always need to adjust them manually.

Second, is bluenile the actual app you are going to be testing?  We shouldn't waste time trying to help you on a site you're not going to test.  Let's work on the real thing.

Daniellovesmith
      Contributor

That is the exact application(real thing) i'm doing testing. please do record/playback once tell me what are all the manual settings i have to do?

Regards,

daniel

Marsha_R
        Champion Level 3

Sorry, we are all volunteers here doing our own testing at work and can't take time to do that for you.

If you post screenshots of your tests and any error messages and also ObjectSpy results from the fields that aren't working, we can help you analyze it.