cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting the 'project properties' for Text Recognition

New Contributor

setting the 'project properties' for Text Recognition

Hi,

I am trying to get Text Recognition working. Is there some way I can confirm whether the extension is installed ok?  I have already gone  File -> Install Extension, tick Text Recognition, and clicked ok.

Also, I need to follow these instructions from the docs

To view or modify the Text Recognition settingsSmiley Surprisedpen the Properties page of the project editor and then choose Open Applications Text Recognition in the list on the left of the page.

But, I do not see 'Open Applications' in the list. I only have General, Freeze Diagnostics, Object Mapping, Playback.

Is it enough to add the application/window name  for text recogition in default project properties ?  I just ask this because this is not working for me so far. Maybe this indicates i do not have Text Recognition installed.

thanks!

JM
1 REPLY 1
Staff

RE: setting the 'project properties' for Text Recognition

Hi,

First of all, you need to change settings not in default project properties. You need to use properties of a specific project. As for why you don't see the Open Applications node, do you have the Open Applications Support plug-in installed (File | Install Extension...)?

------
Yuri
TestComplete Customer Care Engineer

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
6 / 7 API Testing Mistakes Video
Top Kudoed Authors