Ask a Question

need help in clicking on rad combo box

vjjohnson04
Occasional Contributor

need help in clicking on rad combo box

Hi,

I'm trying to slick on a radcombo box within a site toggle button. can someone help me with the code.

Rad Combo box class name: Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadComboBox

Full Name: Sys.Process("EFLT.EO.UI").WPFObject("HwndSource: PopupRoot", "").WPFObject("PopupRoot", "", 1).WPFObject("Decorator", "", 1).WPFObject("NonLogicalAdornerDecorator", "", 1).WPFObject("Border", "", 1).WPFObject("StackPanel", "", 1).WPFObject("RadComboBox", "", 1)

check box class name: System.Windows.Controls.CheckBox

Full name: Sys.Process("EFLT.EO.UI").WPFObject("HwndSource: PopupRoot", "").WPFObject("PopupRoot", "", 1).WPFObject("Decorator", "", 1).WPFObject("NonLogicalAdornerDecorator", "", 1).WPFObject("Border", "", 1).WPFObject("StackPanel", "", 1).WPFObject("ScrollViewer", "", 1).WPFObject("TreeView", "", 1).WPFObject("TreeViewItem", "", 1).WPFObject("TreeViewItem", "", 1).WPFObject("Grid", "", 1).WPFObject("CheckBox", "CN-BEJ", 1)

Link to view: 
http://screencast.com/t/j7SuJwoX1

5 REPLIES 5
Abramova
Staff

RE: need help in clicking on rad combo box

Hi,

To know which methods and properties you can use to work with these controls from tests, please read http://smartbear.com/support/viewarticle/22810/ and http://smartbear.com/support/viewarticle/11568/ in the online documentation.

I’m not a member of the SmartBear Support Team, I’m just helping users in this community. Any views or opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of SmartBear Software.
vjjohnson04
Occasional Contributor

well i did refer it and found a method called as dropdown(). where it can be used as testobj.dropdown() . but when i look in the list of methods for the radcombobox using the object spy I cannot see the method any where there. then i tried the code below. 

code:

sub radcomb

set drop = Sys.Process("EFLT.EO.UI").WPFObject("HwndSource: MainView", "Elektra - QA").WPFObject("MainView", "Elektra - QA", 1).WPFObject("Grid", "", 1).WPFObject("mainTabControl").WPFObject("FeatureView", "", 1).WPFObject("LayoutRoot").WPFObject("StaffView", "", 1).WPFObject("Grid", "", 1).WPFObject("ScrollViewer", "", 1).WPFObject("Grid", "", 1).WPFObject("GroupBox", "Applications", 2).WPFObject("Grid", "", 1).WPFObject("RadGridView", "", 1).WPFObject("GridViewRow", "", 1).WPFObject("GridViewCell", "", 10).WPFObject("RadComboBox", "", 1)

drop.DropDown()

end sub

Whe executed the code i got the message object dropdown doesnt exists.

i even tried the clickitem() and the dropdownbuttonclick but it didnt work.

Abramova
Staff

Hi,

It seems the tested application uses a Telerik Rad ComboBox control version that is not supported by TestComplete. Currently, TestComplete provides extended support for Telerik RadControls 2011.2.

I’m not a member of the SmartBear Support Team, I’m just helping users in this community. Any views or opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of SmartBear Software.
vjjohnson04
Occasional Contributor

where can i get the extended support files from. Can i get this sorted.

Abramova
Staff

Hi,

Currently, TestComplete supports the RAD ComboBox controls of the Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadComboBox class. But your application uses the control of the Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadComboBox class that is not supported by TestComplete. We plan to add the support for this class in one of the future updates.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: