Forum Discussion

whuang
Regular Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Why "The execution timeout has expired" error randomly occur?

Hi Support,

I have a test item that keeps failing because of "the execution timeout has expired" error. The weird thing is that it randomly occured on different line of the codes, sometimes came out from line 20, sometimes came out from line 50, but I didn't specify any execution time in the code. The  error details looks like below. Can someone let me know how I can fix this?

Thanks!

• Hey

In the attachment I add you a screenshot on which you can see exactly the parameter I wrote about.

Let me know if it helped you. If not, maybe something will come up together

5 Replies

Wamboo
    Community Hero

The parameter 'Tomeout, min' appears in the project workspace. This comes to my mind as the first solution.

Please check if you do not have the time set there and if so, if it is in accordance with your guidelines and tests.

whuang
      Regular Contributor

Hi Wamboo can you please be more specific how I can find the parameter in project workspace? are you talking about this settings?

Thanks!

Wamboo
        Community Hero

Hey

In the attachment I add you a screenshot on which you can see exactly the parameter I wrote about.

Let me know if it helped you. If not, maybe something will come up together