Ask a Question

Unable to calculate the time requiered for page load

amitdbest
Occasional Contributor

Unable to calculate the time requiered for page load

I am trying to get the time requiered for Page loading and time requiered for a particular operation to finish. I want to know how can I do it for the flex web application I am testing.

I serached for the 'IsReady' property but found it only on the first element of the hierarchy. This too is not successfull as the value changes to 4 in an instant and not when the last object has loaded. (I want to calculate the time requiered for teh last object to be loaded. I also dont know which is the last object which will be loaded)

The 'Mainform.lastChild' is not helpful as it also has the same problem.

My other requierement is that I need to get the time requiered for the application to be ready once I perform a Check-in operation on the DB. Which property of the UI do I need to check to achieve this?

(Attatched herby is the screen shot of the Object Browser.)
1 REPLY 1
Abramova
Staff

RE: Unable to calculate the time requiered for page load

Hi Amit,

To know how to measure the time between events, please refer to http://smartbear.com/support/viewarticle/8792/.

To get the time required for the page to load, you can use the Page.Wait method:

function CheckTime()

{

var t1 = Utilities.Now();

Sys.Process("iexplore", 2).Page("www.myflexapp.com").Wait();

var t2 = Utilities.Now();

Log.Message(Utilities.FormatDateTime("nn:ss:zzz", t2-t1));

}

I’m not a member of the SmartBear Support Team, I’m just helping users in this community. Any views or opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of SmartBear Software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: