Forum Discussion

manuelaneena
Occasional Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

Testing with pdf files (AI driven testing)

Could you please share me with the code for AI PDF testing using python?.I am aware that this code can be found in the below document,

https://support.smartbear.com/articles/testcomplete/testing-pdf-files-with-testcomplete/

Unfortunately this one is in in Javascript only.I need python 

• Generally speaking, the code provided in that article is provided as example.  The main point of the article is to point out the Java Bridges and available objects/methods to use.  You SHOULD be able to adapt any of that for Python with very little trouble.

Is there something specific you're having a problem with?  Please post specific questions... I mean, obviously, we wouldn't want to do your work for you, just help you. :-) 

1 Reply

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

Generally speaking, the code provided in that article is provided as example.  The main point of the article is to point out the Java Bridges and available objects/methods to use.  You SHOULD be able to adapt any of that for Python with very little trouble.

Is there something specific you're having a problem with?  Please post specific questions... I mean, obviously, we wouldn't want to do your work for you, just help you. :-)