Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TestComplete and CrossBrowserTesting Integration

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

TestComplete and CrossBrowserTesting Integration

We have licenses for the TestComplete Web module and a separate CrossBrowserTesting account we have been using for a little over a year. When I try to login with the CBT Environment Manager within TestComplete, it doesn't recognize my login credentials. Is the Environment Manager a separate license from CBT that needs to be purchased in order to use it?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Contributor

Re: TestComplete and CrossBrowserTesting Integration

Unfortunately I learned that a separate license is required. I have a call set up to speak with a SmartBear rep this afternoon so I can update with any additional information I find out. 

4 REPLIES 4
Community Hero

Hi,

Good question that personally I don't know the answer to. I would recommend to ask Support directly via the https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=TestComplete form and will appreciate it if you let us know the result.

Regards,
Alex
[Community Expert Group]
____
[Community Expert Group] members are not employed by SmartBear Software but
are just volunteers who have some experience with the tools by SmartBear Software
and a desire to help others. Postings made by [Community Expert Group] members
may differ from the official policies of SmartBear Software and should be treated
as the own private opinion of their authors and under no circumstances as an
official answer from SmartBear Software.
[Community Expert Group] signature is used with permission by SmartBear Software.
http://smartbear.com/forums/f83/t86934/community-experts/
================================

Hi,

Yes, a separate license is needed to use the Cross Browser Testing feature. 

However, I don't know whether your existing CBT account should work within TestComplete. I suppose you need to contact your account manager to find out this.

Regards,
Yuriy Peshekhonov
Customer Care Engineer
Contributor

I opened a support ticket... thanks for providing the link to make it that much more convenient! I will post back with the outcome. 

Contributor

Unfortunately I learned that a separate license is required. I have a call set up to speak with a SmartBear rep this afternoon so I can update with any additional information I find out. 

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
API Testing Mistake #2
APITestingMistake#2
Top Kudoed Authors