Forum Discussion

RobertDAltman
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Tell TestComplete not to deal with source control

When I was initially setting up TestComplete, I was poking around in the settings and ran across the Source Control settings.  As I recall, the initial setting was something to the effect of "not using source control".  I decided to see what would happen if I told it that I was using Git, and I am sorry I did.  (I don't want to go into the reasons right now.)

Anyway, is there a way to cause TestComplete to forget about my source control system and just keep its hands out of source control altogether?

• Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no "do not use SCC" option. But, you can disable all SCC plugins. 

For this, please navigate to Files | Install Extensions... | Common and disable "Git Plugin", "Subversion Plugin", "Mercurial Plugin" and "Team Foundation Version Control Plugin".

1 Reply

YuriPeshekhonov
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no "do not use SCC" option. But, you can disable all SCC plugins. 

For this, please navigate to Files | Install Extensions... | Common and disable "Git Plugin", "Subversion Plugin", "Mercurial Plugin" and "Team Foundation Version Control Plugin".