Forum Discussion

jose_pita
Super Contributor
10 years ago

TC takes 10 minutes logging a picture of a flex app object

Hi there.

Just encountered this situation: TC takes 10 minutes logging a picture of a flex app object.

How can this be?

On task manager I can see my app processing away 25% of the power of my CPU and TC turns irresponsive until it stops processing.

Anyone has this problem or knows the answer for it?

Here is my code

Log.Picture(Sys.Process("myApp").Window("ApolloRuntimeContentWindow", "myApp", 1).Main(0).Group(0).Group("contentGroup").

Application(0).Group(0).SessionPanel(0).FwkGlobalAlert(0).BorderContainer(0).

TaskBarView(0).FwkPersonalStateIndicator(0))

4 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Jose,

Try changing an image configuration under General | Images project settings. If this doesn't affect the performance, please refer your question to our Support team to investigate it.

frediuncle
    New Contributor

Adding to the above mentioned pointers, I have tried the .Keys operation and it is wroking fine. But, I need to know that, whether there are any methods available to do the same, as I feel the Keys Method, is a workaround for some areas, which is quite difficult to automate

hlalumiere
    Regular Contributor
    Jose Pita

Are you sure the object actually exists? Try assigning the object to a variable first and testing the reference before.